How to Use the Google Site Kit WordPress Plugin
Google Site Kit Analytics & AdSense Tool
Google Site Kit is a WordPress plugin that was created to make it easy for users to connect their WordPress site with Google Analytics, Search Console, and PageSpeed Insights. In this article, we will show you how to use the plugin and some of its features. We will also provide some tips on how to get the most out of using the Google Site Kit – WordPress.
What is Google Site Kit?
Google Site Kit is a new WordPress plugin that allows you to manage your website and Google services from one place. With Site Kit, you can connect your website to Google Analytics, Search Console, and AdWords, as well as get insights into how people are using your website. Additionally, you can use Site Kit to quickly create and publish rich content on your website using tools like Google Sheets and YouTube. You'll also be able to see the performance of your site in real time with PageSpeed Insights.
What can Google Site Kit WordPress Plugin do for you?
If you're a WordPress user, you know that maintaining your site can be a lot of work. From updating plugins to creating new content, there's always something to do. But what if there were a tool that could help make managing your WordPress site easier? That's where this plugin comes in! It was built, an easy way to manage all aspects of running a successful blog or business from one place. Don't have a domain get the cheapest domains here.
You'll get powerful tools like automatic updates and notifications when it comes time to update your theme, plugin, or the website itself. And best of all – all this is done automatically, so you don't have to worry about losing any data while you focus on other things.
Features Of Google Site Kit:
- 1- Check website performance from WordPress dashboard
- 2- Get realtime notification for updating plugins/theme
- 3- Automatic backup & restore
- 4- Backup database
- 5- Automatically sync with Google Drive
- 6- Speed optimization
How To Add Google Site Kit To Your WordPress Site
Setting up Site Kit is a breeze! In this article, we'll show you how to add it to your WordPress site in just a few minutes.
Setting up Site Kit:
- First, you'll need to install the Site Kit plugin.
- Once it's installed, you'll need to log in to your Google account. Once you're logged in, you'll see a list of sites that you can manage with Site Kit.
- Click on the “Add Site” button.
- You'll be taken back to your dashboard where you have access to all of your settings and plugins for each website. If you don't already have an existing blog or website, click on the “+ Add New Website”.
- This will take you into the WordPress admin area so you can set everything up from there. You'll be taken to the WordPress set up page.
- First, you'll need to select your site's language and timezone.
- Then, fill out all of the information on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click “Next” when you're finished.
How To Activate And Use Google Site Kit?
Step 1: Install the Site Kit Plugin Next, we'll need to install the Site Kit plugin. You can do this by clicking on the “Installing Plugins” link at the top of your WordPress dashboard.
Step 2: Install the Site Kit Plugin Now, search for “site kit” in the search box and click on the install button.
Step 3: Install the Site Kit Plugin Finally, we'll need to activate our new plugin. To do this, click on the “Plugins” link at the top of your WordPress dashboard. Then, click the “Activate Plugin” link next to Site Kit. You've now installed the plugin!
And that's it! Your shortcode is now in place! Now, all you need to do is add your content, and that's it!
In conclusion, the Google Site Kit WordPress plugin is an excellent tool that can help you to create and manage your website Google Analytics. It is easy to use, and it provides a variety of features that can help you to improve your website. If you are looking for a plugin that can help you to manage your website, then the Google Site Kit WordPress plugin is a great option.