Some of nus have been looking for how to make extra virgin Olive Oil. In fact, this process involves a lot more than just squeezing those little olives! This ingredient has become one of the healthiest and delicious oils around for centuries.
Olive Oil: What It Is and How It Is Made?
It has been at the core of the Mediterranean diet. Its production dates thousands of years in history and part of the culture and eating habits in many countries. Let's list some of the countless benefits of making use of this oil
Olive Oil Health Benefits:
- Rich in vitamins like E and K as it is rich in fat.
- Helps fight heart strokes and keeps your heart young.
- Rich in antioxidants which help prevent chronic diseases.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Fights weight gain and obesity.
- Reduces the risk of Alzheimer's Diseases.
- It has a proved anti-cancer properties.
- And more to count…
For all the mentioned benefits, in some cultures the olive tree is sacred and it has a special care and cherish. Now it's time to let you know how this olive oil is made or rather extracted and being packed as we know it in supermarkets.