YouTube's Small Creators Pay Price of New Policy Changes
What's is Happening in YouTube?
First of all we need to mention that all this hassle appeared after the new policy of YouTube platform. Many social media experts concluded that small content creators are paying the price for the mistakes of YouTube stars. However; the reasons can include:
- Channels with less than 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours overall;
- Videos which have been claimed by third-party;
- Restricted or blocked content.
- Videos with misleading or sensitive information that could bully some people.
- And last but not least, if your channel has been disabled for monetization or received a copyright strike.
After taking the above reasons into consideration, now you can proceed in how to fix YouTube videos demonetized. To do so just follow our step by step guide below.
طريقة حل مشكلة تعطيل تحقيق الدخل على قناتك فى اليوتيوب