How To Create A Sitemap For Your Site Or Blog
How to Add a Google Sitemap to your Blogger
that is why it is crucial that every website or blog shall be well optimized for these search engines for the sole reason that this is the best and more professional way to get real and visitors to your pages. These visitors are valuable because they are brought by search engines or tags i.e they will read or view your post fully and most of the time they would comment and send feedback.
To get all these benefits mentioned above, you just need to follow our suggested strategy to get you higher in engines.
Use a Sitemap:
When To Use A Sitemap:
It was developed as a way / solution to crawl all the website’s pages or posts in a very intelligent process. As its name indicates it will provide a map for all posts in entire site that will helps engines’ bots and robots to access your content.
Benefits of using A Sitemap:
- If your site is new or has been on the web for a short period of time, then the sitemap will be a good way to get a kick or a quick boost to let the engines catch your content.
- It helps index large websites with too many posts and a huge content in a short time, something that would be IMPOSSIBLE if done manually.
- If your site’s posts are not internally linked, then here the sitemap will serve as a good means to get better links.
- Now let’s get to serious things and get our website indexed!
- As your visitors traffic will increase, your revenues will also get boosted.
To get higher ranks and better optimization do watch the following tutorial which is a step-by-step to get the sitemap implementation: