Table of Contents
What Does the m=1 in Blogger Mean?
If you are new to Blogger you may notice that your links in mobile view are different from that of a desktop. you may notice that a new suffix has appeared “m=1”. The parameter /?m=1 in Blogger is mainly for mobile view to make Blogger mobile friendly.
- m=1: means the mobile view mode is enabled
- m=0: means the mobile view mode is disabled
How to Fix the ?m=1 Blogger Mobile Redirect Problem
How to Disable Blogger Mobile View Parameter “m=1”?
First, follow these steps to get your template ready:
- Login to you Blogger dashboard.
- Backup your template first before making any changes.
- Head to Template then edit HTML.
- With Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste the following codes in their appropriate places.
- Search for the line of code by hitting Ctrl+F
- Save your template and exit.
Next paste the following code just before </body> We recommend using the first code:
Important Notice For Blogger Users
Note: The Night Mode script may not work for all the blogger templates. Always backup your template before making any changes. This code will not disable the mobile view. It just hides it.
That's it! this is how to remove ?m=1 and ?m=0 in the blogger. Now you have successfully fixed the redirection problem of “m=1” in Blogger or while migrating to WordPress. If you face any problems while implementing these codes, do share your thoughts and feedback.
We love to hear from you ????????.