What Does the m=1 in Blogger Mean?
If you are new to Blogger you may notice that your links in mobile view are different from that of a desktop. you may notice that a new suffix has appeared “m=1”. The parameter /?m=1 in Blogger is mainly for mobile view to make Blogger mobile friendly.
- m=1: means the mobile view mode is enabled
- m=0: means the mobile view mode is disabled
How to Fix the ?m=1 Blogger Mobile Redirect Problem
In today’s tutorial, we will help you remove the suffix /m=1? and /m=0? too. As we all know visiting a website from a mobile or a desktop varies a lot. One of these differences is the when visiting a Blogger or Blogspot domain from mobile that suffix is added automatically. Removing that parameter helps you on how to change permalink in Blogger.
How to Disable Blogger Mobile View Parameter “m=1”?First, follow these steps to get your template ready:
- Login to you Blogger dashboard.
- Backup your template first before making any changes.
- Head to Template then edit HTML.
- With Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste the following codes in their appropriate places.
- Search for the line of code by hitting Ctrl+F
- Save your template and exit.
Next paste the following code just before </body> We recommend using the first code: